Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday 11 August 2008

So what do I do?


As a carpenter/joiner I undertake a variety of jobs mainly for domestic clients. This includes structural work such as fitting or strengthening joists, beams and timberwork; fitting windows, doors and door frames; making and fitting skirting boards and radiator covers; and a variety of other small jobs that contribute to the finished appearance of a property. For example, I have worked on a number of jobs fitting and hanging doors – both external and internal.

Currently I am working on a massive restoration project – bringing a 19th century house back to its former glory. It’s really gratifying seeing a dilapidated building coming back to life and being part of its resurrection. I’ll post some pictures as soon as possible…

However, generally I work in all aspects and levels of construction – this includes floor joists, roofing, first fixing, second fixing, final fixing, and maintenance, and carrying out finishing work such as installing kitchens and bathrooms.

No comments: